Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Travel Tuesday

Today I went on a hunt. A hunt for some good fall pictures. Unfortunately where I live, the trees are not at peak color. However, I was in the mood for a photo shoot so I gathered up my daughter and off we went in search of, well, something. We drove to a spot where I thought I might get some good shots but decided against it. I'm not real fond of walking into the woods by myself so I decided to drive some more and see where I end up. I really wanted to find a body of water so I could get some reflection shots.
As I drove I saw a sign for a Hiking Trail that included a lake. Hurray! Even better, it had a playground where my daughter could run off some the energy that had been pent up in the car.
Here are some shots from my impromptu travels today! Click to enlarge.




















No comments:

Post a Comment