Saturday, October 3, 2009

Storytelling Saturday and a huge thank you!

First of all, thank you so very much for all the comments on my last post. I truly appreciate it. I will be visiting you all leaving a thank you personally but I want you to know it means a lot to get your input!









The picture below was taken last year during our "fall photo shoot". It's an annual thing we do at my mother-in-law's house. Come November she has a ton of leaves laying on the ground and it makes for great photos!

This particular photo always makes me laugh. "A" was throwing leaves and decided it would be fun to throw them at daddy. Daddy was not so thrilled but still allowed his cute son to do it. The joy on "A"'s face makes the shot. Granted my husband's face all wriggled up is funny too but I love that you can feel the glee my son was feeling that day throwing leaves at his pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment