Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Heart Faces Themed Photos


I Heart Faces is one-year-old this month!! To celebrate they are having a special contest. We need to present photos that naturally or electronically shows their I Heart Faces name/logo. I'm all about the computer so I used their logo and ran with it. Below are my five submissions for this awesome week!!

“I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

1.


2.


3.




4.
5.

13 comments:

  1. Good ones! Love the last one best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bumper car is my fav! Looks like a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The Bumper Car is my fave, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 1st one is really cool! Great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas!! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your first image cracked me up!! brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first one!! great job~ very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Killer Whale Picture! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun entries!! I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete