Sunday, October 11, 2009

Storytelling Saturday (On Sunday)



First off, my children have been known as "A" and "I" since I started this blog a few months (weeks?) ago. It is hard for me to remember to type that so even though we are losing a little more anonymity in the blogging world I wish to tell you that "A" is really Alex and "I" is really Isabelle. There I've said. It's like a load of my shoulders I tell ya. :-)


This week for Storytelling Saturday I randomly opened my May 2008 folder. I literally closed my eyes and swirled the mouse around until I landed on that folder. I'm a little wacky that way. Anyway, this photo was taken from Alex's first time mini-golfing. He was so excited. My mom and dad went with us and Grandpa was very happy to be taking his grandson on his first "golfing trip". We even went bowling after this but my baby girl was very sick. It was two days before her one-year birthday and she was sick with roseola. We didn't know it at the time but that's what it ended up being. So that's the story! Also, these were taken with a handheld Kodak that I didn't really care for. I have since gotten my Nikon D80 and love it!


What is your story? Find a picture or two and let us know in the comments!









No comments:

Post a Comment