Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inspiration

When you take photographs, inspiration can be found everywhere. The internet is also a great place to find inspiration. Today at I Heart Faces there is a great tutorial on textures. I have fallen in love with postprocessing photos with textures. Eventually I would love to make my own notecards or even prints. That is a dream that will hopefully come to fruition in the next couple years. I have lots more work to do before I can feel comfortable selling my photos.

The tutorial inspired me to play around with some textures I downloaded from Flickr. Below are two pictures I processed using different textures and opacities. Let me know what you think. I love honest criticism, even if it's bad! Lol! You can click the image to make it larger.




No comments:

Post a Comment