Friday, September 11, 2009

Fix-It Friday

Hard to believe this is my third Fix-It Friday! Head on over to I Heart Faces to see other amazing entries and the contributors' take.

I have been lucky enough to have three crazy-adorable kiddos to work with these last few Fridays. This week is a cute bugaboo with amazing eyes. I really wanted to make this picture as dreamy as possible. The innocence children exude is too much to make the picture too sharp. I know the picture looks blown-out and if I had more time I could try and fix that but I was happy with where it was and I have to get "A" ready for school, so here is my take on it and then below is the original. Click to enlarge.









1 comment:

  1. REALLY love how you did the eyes! not too overdone! thanks for the great Fix-It!

    ReplyDelete