Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Twelve on the Twelfth

I'll get to my point in a minute but typing the word "twelfth" is really odd. It doesn't even look like a real word. Strange.

Anyway, I was reading The Daily Digi the other day and they were mentioning things that could be done instead of Project 365. I just don't think I could take a picture every day for a year. That is just too much pressure for me right now. However, twelve pictures on the twelfth of every month? Totally doable. So I looked at the 12 of 12 blog (that is no longer updated) and I decided to challenge myself.

This month I just focused on getting the twelve photos. I did ok but could have done better. Next month I'd like to focus on the actual photography part of it. Bettering my photography skills is one of the things I'd like to accomplish this year. Also, these are backwards. The bottom picture is morning and the top is evening. I just don't feel like rearranging them.

So here are my twelve photos from January 12, 2010:

My hubby wearing his sunglasses on his forehead. Cracks me up.


Alex using his corn as a golden tooth. Dinner for the kids was rotisserie chicken and corn.


Isabelle refused to take her coat off to eat dinner. Whatever floats her boat.


My awesome hubby making our dinner. Greek salad with rotisserie chicken. Yum!



Alex waiting in the car while Ben was in the Sears Tire Center pricing tires.
My car had a blowout earlier in the weekend.



Hmmm. Ok, I had a picture of the kids' dentist door on here
but since it listed name, address and phone I decided to take it down.
But it is part of my twelve.
Isabelle after dropping the kids off at school.


My son is allergic to peanuts and I'm just not ready for him to ride the bus to school. We drive him the three minutes to school every morning. The taller boy in the back is my nephew. He lives up the street and sometimes misses the bus. When he does, he hitches a ride with us. Today happened to be one of those days.


School supplies waiting to go in the backpack.

Who doesn't like to bust-a-move after breakfast?? Lol!


My beautiful girly in her "sweet" pajamas.


Dropping a rubber ball down the stairs. My son loves that we live in a split level.

No comments:

Post a Comment