Monday, January 25, 2010

Momarazzi Monday

This is only the second time in my blog's history that I have done a Momarazzi Monday but it's fun and it's in the name so here is another installment. Momarazzi Monday is when I post photos that aren't posed, just capturing real-life.
Isabelle's first haircut. She did fantastic! I really didn't want to do it but she would get food in her hair and the knots were getting out of hand thus making her cry when it was time to brush.
She kept looking up to see herself so the hairdresser finally gave her a mirror to sit on her lap.
Alex got his hair cut also.
Towards the end she was done sitting still. She wanted down.
Trying to get a shot of her new do. I should have known better than to try and get it while Spongebob was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment