Saturday, August 29, 2009

Storytelling Saturday!

I'm starting a new feature on this blog. Seeing as this is only my second day of posting, everything is new I suppose!










Post a picture and tell the story behind it. Leave a comment if you'd like to join in!


The following picture is A's first day of kindergarten. We actually tried homeschool for a month due to his peanut allergy but after a month of trying to get him to read I decided that a more structured environment would be better. I really did like homeschooling and so did he .... as long as we were doing anything but reading. Seeing as that is pretty much the foundation of life, I felt that being in school with his friends would be good for him. He had a wonderful year and is now looking forward to starting first-grade on Monday!















No comments:

Post a Comment